Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's only a quarter to three...

Well at least it was when I got here, but I am at work after all so I suppose that should take precedence.

- Why hasn't there been more of a fuss over the Chinese women's gymnastics team? They all look like they are 12 years old and cannot be a day over 14. There is hard evidence that supports this yet a blind eye is turned probably because somewhere somebody's family is waiting to be tortured if they take away their medals. But they're such wonderful hosts...

- Is that Jamaican runner's last name really "Bolt"? C'mon...

- R.I.P. Leroi Moore of the Dave Matthews Band. I've always been rough on the DMB but I always respected the talent of the guys in his band and Leroi was the best at what he did.

- Erin and I had a bit of a miscommunication through email yesterday that ended with her going ALL CAPS on me when she ended with "I HATE YOU!". We have now agreed to talk on the phone if at all possible.

- $5 Quizno's > $5 Subway

Now playing: "Freak" by Belle & Sebastian from the album "Storytelling"

1 comment:

The Running Couple said...

Wow, I would love to know what you did to Erin to make her type that in all caps:D

I love Belle and Sebastian.