Friday, June 27, 2008

All these words that I hear spoken... just promises broken now

Hey look at that! Today is the 27th and my last entry was on the 29th, so I appear to be right on schedule.

I did make it to the Pearl Jam shows last week so that was a blast as always. Seeing Ed pull some 13-year old kid on stage to jam on "All Along the Watchtower" (with his guitar no less) was really cool. I couldn't help but think that how for the rest of his life he can tell his friends that he was on stage with Pearl Jam. Anyways, here he is in all of his glory:



This makes a total of 18 times I've seen them now and I have to say the DC show on Sunday was probably the best overall with the VA Beach somewhere in the 10-18 range.

Our house is still treating us well. Yes there are boxes that still need to be unpacked but overall things are in great shape. There will be a trip to Lowe's this weekend to get a weedeater and some yardwork tools, so that should be fun.

Our vacation to the beach is coming up next week. To say that I'm anticipating a long road trip with our son the day after the 4th of July may be an exaggeration, but I know once we get there and settled in it's going to be great.

I purchased a PS3 earlier this month, so the circle is now complete. While it doesn't have a ton of games to offer that I can't already play on my 360, it's nice to have a Blu-Ray player so we can add to our HD-DVD collection.

I won't be making any more promises about how often I will visit, especially with a vacation right around the corner - but here's hoping I can find some consistency.

1 comment:

The Running Couple said...

You are approaching a month.